Recognized as an industry leader:
- Cranmer Grass Farming, Inc. was founded in 1953 with the aim of providing the finest sod and service in the Midwest. Homeowners, golf courses, and turfgrass professionals throughout the area prefer our sod. We are continuously looking for ways to better serve our customers with the latest technology in the turfgrass field.
Meeting your needs with the finest turfgrass:
- Cranmer Grass Farming, Inc. farms over 1,500 acres of the finest farm ground in the Sedgwick County area. This gives us the ability to rotate our sod fields to ensure that proper nutrients are available to grow and deliver a quality product to our customers repetitively.
Delivered fresh from harvest:
- Name the location and we will have our sod there when you need it. Our crew harvests sod freshly on a daily basis to ensure the highest quality product is delivered wherever it may throughout the Midwest.
Unsurpassed knowledge from professionals:
- Our staff has over 100 years of combined experience in the turfgrass field. From the droughts of the late 1980s to the scorching summers in 2011 and 2012, our team knows how to deal with the unpredictable Kansas weather and the effects it takes on turfgrass. Chances are that if you have a question about turfgrass, one of our professionals will be able to guide you in the right direction.
Turfgrass Producers International:
- Cranmer Grass Farming, Inc. is a proud member in the TPI, which is the only international trade association devoted exclusively to turfgrass sod production.
- Like TPI, we are committed to keeping up-to-date with research, product innovations, and improved practices that better the environment as well as turfgrass production. We are a steward of the environment and part of a community working together as one industry striving to promote the benefits of turfgrass.